MEPD Cap

So I'm here at Miami for about another 3 weeks and a half. Was wondering if any of you guys have the MEPD vectorized logo in high res?

I'm with the tick of going to an embroidery shop and make me an MEPD personalized cap. Attach is the draft design.

In another case if any of you can up with the embroidery and personalized work let me know. Think it could be a sweet idea.Posted Image

post-3936-0-63785100-1306957085_thumb.jp

Jejejejeje!!! Yeah me tooPosted Image

That's what I'm trying to see who can do the embroidery type just like the real Police Officers Caps.

That's why I need the logo so the shop can vectorize it, but definitely sharing the idea to you guys

can lead in having your own personal cap.Posted Image

I want one!!!!!!

Well thank you Kirby!!! Me too loves baseball caps and spreading ideas around here can lead to

many good things. Hope we could have a personalized souvenir section. In the meantime be

my guest with the cap idea!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I love my baseball caps... I would absolutely love to see something like this available... One of the best looking wearable ideas I have seen on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don`t want to be the one that spoils the fun here but...

Even if Luis makes just one cap for personal use, since it has been posted on the forum, it will be consider official merchandise and the Legion has some strict rules on that.

I guess it should be no problem anyway since Rick, being not only XO but merchandise officer, has said OK already.

But I would like to see the protocol followed just to avoid any misunderstanding and unpleasant situations like the ones we had with the tab and shield run by Opfor.

This is for everyones best.

Before preparing a run, or just getting one single cap done, please, check with Rick all what is needed and required to go for it.

:D

Saludos

Great Juan, no fun spoiled. I'll send rick the cap idea and see what his guidelines are for making it.

Would be cool though that the idea could become an official Legion merchandise.

Thanks as always for the aid hermano!Posted Image

Even if Luis makes just one cap for personal use, since it has been posted on the forum, it will be consider official merchandise and the Legion has some strict rules on that.

I guess it should be no problem anyway since Rick, being not only XO but merchandise officer, has said OK already.

But I would like to see the protocol followed just to avoid any misunderstanding and unpleasant situations like the ones we had with the tab and shield run by Opfor.

Before preparing a run, or just getting one single cap done, please, check with Rick all what is needed and required to go for it.

Saludos

Juan I have a Michael Karp and Scott Will for Legion and Branding Merchandise. Do you know how could I contact Rick and send him the pic idea?

Gracias hermano!Posted Image

Saludos

Juan I have a Michael Karp and Scott Will for Legion and Branding Merchandise. Do you know how could I contact Rick and send him the pic idea?

Gracias hermano!Posted Image

Rick is our own Dirty Boy. Our MEPD XO and merchandise Officer.

Just PM him bro!

He has already replied to this thread!

Saludos