Deployment and pouches

spoox

I am a bit confused about the various pouches and deployment.

My goal is to get deployed as Captain. When I look at the example photos here there are about 9 different combinations with different pouches. Canvas and leather MP40, Small Spanish and larger Spanish pouch.

For Deployment do we need to have the pouches exactly as shown on the photos? or can we place them differently as long as they are the correct pouches?

Say I have a canvas MP40 on my shoulder and a larger Spanish pouch on the hip. Would that be okay for deployment? instead of a small one? or would I need the 2 large leather MP40 ones or small Spanish one? as shown in the photos?

It's my understanding that they must be the right "kind" of pouch since I am deployed with a private and 2 3 slot on my belt and a canvas on my shoulder.

Also do you have a "real" large spanish pouch? These are super rare and only one guy on screen in wearing one and he doesnt have a pack on. I think.

For Police Officer deployment you can get away with a lot of different combinations of pouches. The CRL says — as I'm sure you know...

"Specific ammo pouches. Reproduction or original MP-40 ammo pouches are generally considered canon, made in either canvas or leather. Other acceptable names/designs include Stolla Wien, and the once common “Norwegian” green MP-40 pouches (shown), made in leather. These should be dyed or painted black"

Tie that in with what's required for the 501st...

"Two or three in total, made of black leather, canvas or vinyl. Worn either at the hips or left shoulder, opposite of the pauldron."

... and basically you need to have at least two pouches that are accurate to some trooper within the movie. B)

okay good whew! I don't have a Spanish pouch but I bought a German pouch that "almost" looks identical. I can do a minor modification to it to make it look practically the same. The flap and stitching are identical.

Posted Image

okay good whew! I don't have a Spanish pouch but I bought a German pouch that "almost" looks identical. I can do a minor modification to it to make it look practically the same. The flap and stitching are identical.

Posted Image

Looks good.

And nice signature sis! :duim: