KRayt Klan patch of r2kt 4 sale for Tornado victims

I saw an articule on Facebook I got today that showed a pretty pink patch of a r2kt and a jawa for sale, and the money goes to the tornadoe victims in Joplin, MO.

Here is the srticule...I can't get the pic to come up on here tho but it's a cute patch.

I put out my $10 for one!

"From 501st Founder, Albin Johnson - "As a former Missouri resident, the recent tornadoes there and in 'Bama have hit me hard. Michael "Locoduck" Duron generously granted use of his artwork for a run of "R2-KT Fan Club" patches. Only doing 300 of them. $10 each shipping included to anywhere. Paypal r2kt@r2kt.com and specify "FAN CLUB PATCH" - order as many as you like - all proceeds go to the Red Cross. Thanks"

Diana (ShortTrooper )

I ordered one too. As a current Missouri resident, I can't stress enough how much help is needed in Joplin. The city is greatly damaged including the hospital with many deaths. My work and the people here are gathering clothes, food and other items to send there.

:(

I saw that devastation there on the TV here in Illinois and it was shocking......I figure if I can't send supplies down there but at least my donation on the site will get there!

Gods blessings be on you all and the efforts of the people to bring some sense of calm and peace there in Joplin....I hope all that are still missing are found safe and sound and no m ore deaths are reported from there... :( They are reporting that 1500 people are still missing

I see last night there were more huge storms in Ark, Okl. Texas, and Kansas.....God be with those people!

i see anew warning area has just been set for Tennesee, Ga, Alabama, and kentucky...We are under a tornado watch here in Illinois till 1 pm today...had horrible storms at 6 am this morning! They also just reported here by me in Champainge Illinois that a Tornado has just hit there and massive damage was done...:(

Diana (ShortTrooper )