stormtrooper-costumes.com?

cake-47

Hey, i have just found this website, which sells a lot of stuff to the storm trooper outfit.

I need a few things to my own armor, like a neck seal. I also found their stormtrooper voice unit.

And lastly their E-11 blaster.

I just wanted to ask if anyone have any experience with these guys, and can compare the listed products with others? both price and quality.

As a last thing, why does almost every single site, which sells stormtrooper gear, only take paypal, scince i don't think im going to use that sooner or later.

Cake Out ;)

As one who started out with "Rubies" I´d suggest to watch out.Posted Image

For everything you need as a Sandie you will find it here with the brotherhood or one brother will guide you to the next sandbrother

for finding what you want and most of all making it screen accurate. You can't go wrong inside here.

Posted Image

My conclusion to this would be:

"If it ain't in the MEPD, it ain't worth it"

Posted Image

Yeah...

Most of the stuff you find with outside sellers can be found better and cheaper "inside".

If you need a specific item, send me a PM and I would be happy to send you a few options.

Also, check our for sale threads here.

Saludos

Paypal.

In my experience has saved my butt at least two times

With paypal younhave a recourse if some one stiffs you but you must file a complaint with in 45 days

It's the safer way to buy stuff on the Internet

I would recommend it

Guest Locitus

If you need a neck seal then TK409.com makes a nice one.

And no, you shouldn't buy from that site, it's just "Jedi-robe" under another name.

Their suit is nothing more than recast FX paired with a recast SDS helmet, and even if you don't need the armour itself (I heard you bought Rolfs, congrats! :duim:) I can't recommend you to support that site by buying accessories.