Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice work my friend. Good luck in your deployment. Will save you a seat at the round table. ;)

Thanks Congrats on your deployment ;)

Thanks Congrats on your deployment ;)

Thank you.

Just an FYI after looking over your armor. The boots may be of an issue. They have the U shape on both sides, but also sewed up through the front of your boots. I think you may have an issue there, but will let someone else review as well. ;)

Cheers Brad Awesome troop at the NSC :D and nice to see you again till the next time mate.

Jay you could be right mate i have my other TK Boots which would only need weathered if required cheer's bud.

Posted Image

Cheers Brad Awesome troop at the NSC :D and nice to see you again till the next time mate.

Jay you could be right mate i have my other TK Boots which would only need weathered if required cheer's bud.

Posted Image

GREAT! I am pretty sure that they are, but at least it wont take long to change them out. :D I purchased two pair myself when I started this endeavor (switched my others out), so I would have an extra set in case, and for my Centurian goal later on.

Guest Locitus

At least for the Centurion requirements, CAboots are not acceptable.

I'd try to raise the thighs higher up if I were you, and maybe trim them a little slimmer. They look really big on you. But maybe that's how the alley captain looked like, I dunno! :)

Here's what I'm talking about.

Posted Image

EXCELLENT BUDDY!!!! B):)

GUYS,TRULY,JASONS TD IS TOP NOTCH! HOPE YOU GET SWAT DEPLOYMENT SOON BRO! :)

Cheers Dave ;) Couldn't get the right light with the camera i think i need a new one bud. :D

Hey Jason....

you set looks really good....i like TM as well :D (my new TK is a TM armour too), but one thing....sry, when i write this...eat more sandwiches :lol: :lol: that looks really skinny- http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/jkoo7/swat/CIMG3833.jpg http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/jkoo7/swat/CIMG3831.jpg

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af86/jkoo7/swat/CIMG3831.jpg ....please, not wrong understand, it's rather a joke ;):P

Otherwise a really awesome Sandtrooper :duim::salute:

Best wishes for your SWAT-request!!!

Cheers...

Dan

Hey there Jason...

How are you bro.

It is great to see a new submission for the SWAT program!

Congrats!

Your armor looks really cool.

This is a TM armor right?

Does it has the correct strapping system too? or just the looks of it?

Either way, it looks awesome!

Almost there.

I have some suggestions that I would like to make, but also, would like to ask you for a couple of days so I can evaluate your pictures and compare them closely to the Alley Captain to check weathering, detailing and other stuff... Is that fine with you?

About the suggestions, I can already give you them , and maybe you could work on that while I check my references if you wish... ok?

Here they come:

Shoulder Ammo Pouch. You will need to reposition the small pouch so that the middle of it sits in the outer edge of the right most magazine slot.

Kindof like this:

post-1761-0-66601100-1305307623_thumb.jp

Pouldron:

You will need to add the circular detail on your pauldron, since although we do not have a clear shot of this on the Alley Captain, we do know that both orange pauldrons used during production had it.

post-1761-0-79815700-1305307975_thumb.pn

Pack:

You will need to add the lab pipe on the side of the pack as in the picture:

post-1761-0-14890500-1305308175_thumb.pn

And there is one thing I will need to check: it looks like this particular pack has all black seedtrays or something. Please, give me some time to find out...

post-1761-0-25692200-1305308176_thumb.pn

Butt:

I would suggest you to cut out the square detail:

post-1761-0-89760700-1305308350_thumb.jp

Like this:

post-1761-0-51958800-1305308392_thumb.jp

Also, I would ask you to provide more pictures of your blaster showing all details.

And about your boots, CAboots are not eligible for SWAT, but TK Boots are. So you are safe.

Thats it for now bro.

What do you think?

Do you agree with this comments and suggestions?

Let me know bro, and also if you need any help.

Saludos

Juan

Hey there Jason...

How are you bro.

It is great to see a new submission for the SWAT program!

Congrats!

Your armor looks really cool.

This is a TM armor right?

Does it has the correct strapping system too? or just the looks of it?

Either way, it looks awesome!

Almost there.

I have some suggestions that I would like to make, but also, would like to ask you for a couple of days so I can evaluate your pictures and compare them closely to the Alley Captain to check weathering, detailing and other stuff... Is that fine with you?

About the suggestions, I can already give you them , and maybe you could work on that while I check my references if you wish... ok?

Here they come:

Shoulder Ammo Pouch. You will need to reposition the small pouch so that the middle of it sits in the outer edge of the right most magazine slot.

Kindof like this:

post-1761-0-66601100-1305307623_thumb.jp

Pouldron:

You will need to add the circular detail on your pauldron, since although we do not have a clear shot of this on the Alley Captain, we do know that both orange pauldrons used during production had it.

post-1761-0-79815700-1305307975_thumb.pn

Pack:

You will need to add the lab pipe on the side of the pack as in the picture:

post-1761-0-14890500-1305308175_thumb.pn

And there is one thing I will need to check: it looks like this particular pack has all black seedtrays or something. Please, give me some time to find out...

post-1761-0-25692200-1305308176_thumb.pn

Butt:

I would suggest you to cut out the square detail:

post-1761-0-89760700-1305308350_thumb.jp

Like this:

post-1761-0-51958800-1305308392_thumb.jp

Also, I would ask you to provide more pictures of your blaster showing all details.

And about your boots, CAboots are not eligible for SWAT, but TK Boots are. So you are safe.

Thats it for now bro.

What do you think?

Do you agree with this comments and suggestions?

Let me know bro, and also if you need any help.

Saludos

Juan

No problem Jaun thanks for the comments

Yes it is TM i have copied as close to Alley captian were possible with the screen caps.

I will make the mods required didnt spot the lab pipe off easy fix.

Will post up when completed.

Thanks again :D

JK

Very nice sandy Jason, i´m sure you will be on board real soon :)

As far as i can see, all 4 trays are black, minus the first upper one, its blue as the only one?

Real strange, but sure looks like it.

(and i guess no black tape on them as well then)

You have trim the ammo leg belt round, both up and down, it shall only be round in the bottom area.

The back pack, might need a extra care i think.

On the: Mushroom caps, radio, bee stinger, canister plate, small box whit the small groove tube in/upper right side.

I´m not sure if the alley captain also have the round circle on he´s pauldron, as there was made a few orange pauldrons in ANH.

(have to check my ref pics)

I´m not sure if the alley captain also have the round circle on he´s pauldron, as there was made a few orange pauldrons in ANH.

(have to check my ref pics)

I think there were 2 black, 2 white and 2 orange...

I read it somewhere and have never seen a third pauldron of any color at one shot.

But you could be right bro. After all, you are the TD master!

So, please, let us know what you find about this mystery. ;)

Also, I will check what you say about the pack. I do think it is a tricky one.

Lets see what we can find.

THX bro.

Saludos

Thanks bro :)

I just post a few i got here, i do not think they are good enough to see it.

But i try to show a few...

if not, i will keep on looking:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In a way its pretty strange, something we have not talk about before... i think.

But here at the dok 94 patrol, we see both orange pauldrons have the round circle pattern:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Move a long have the circle:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alley captain falcon take off have the circle:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like the desert captain has the circle:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The cantina captain has the circle:

Posted Image

This is a back stage shot, but i think i can see the e-11 captain in the back also have the circle here.

But who is he, maybe the droid alley check captain:

Posted Image

So up to now, ever one got the circle.

I´m not sure if the dlt-19 road block captain also have the circle on he´s pauldron:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This helmet off pic, the captain all out to the right...

i´m not sure i can see a circle, but i think i do:

Posted Image

Maybe whit this we can come closer if the alley captain, have the circle or not :)

(to me it looks like we have one orange pauldron whit a more detail nice circle, and another orange pauldron whit a "bigger" and not so sharp circle as the smaller one)

Guys

Thanks for the info and screen caps i have redone the backpack to black watched the film again hard to see but ooks very close with the pipe added.

Also changed the side plate as shown thanks Jaun.

Here is some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ammo pouch next

That was fast...

To be honest, after seeing and posting about how 3 seedtrays are black and so, I though you would change the choice of trooper to portray. But you didnt!!!

That is commitment!

Great bro!

Let us see all the mods, and we will soon be moving along!

;)

Still need to check some detailing and weatherin, but you are definitely in the right track!

Saludos

Guys quick question some of the mods on the comparison shots could cause some major damage to armour :( as they where worn for the movie at short period shots this is why we see gaffer tape and other mods as we wear our armour for a lot of events this may have some serious issues ie constant damage and possible weaken of armour parts.

This is just a point still going swat . ;):D

The requirements section may need adjustment with regards to particular characters and equipment. ie backpacks they all show the same config in the blue colours with mods to some boxes on the outer not the main boxes attached to the frame.

This may cause some confusion for this purpose.

Jaun your right the mods could have taken me on another direction with being able to change the pack configuration or character. :D;):duim:

I want to stay as close to the character as possible.

This is just my opinion hope I don't offend anyone that is not the purpose of this point as we all put a lot into this.

Another point some parts we modify and reproduce to an acceptable standard we have to remember these items were used almost 34yrs ago in a galaxy far far away pardon the punt and

can't always be exact or sourced.

Cheers

JK

Now back to work

:popcorn:

Yeah!

You are right bro.

That is why we will be evaluating every application in a single case basis.

And yes, we are not going for the exact part and function, till this would be crazy.

We are aiming for the looks. And if you or anyone has any doubt whether a mod should or should not be done due to armor damage, impracticality, or just cause it would be crazy to ask, e.g. a real Sonix Victory 75 radio, well, we are always open to suggestions and dialogue!

:D

Is there any mod you think that could damage your armor or whatever now?

Pls let me know...

Saludos