HD Screen caps needed to use for background

trooper1

Hey guys and gals, I have searched everywhere for an HD screen cap to have blowed up to an 8' by 12' background to use for pictures at troops. I have sent PM's to alot of people to no avail. Does ANYONE have the ability to do this? I have a Relay for Life this weekend and wanted to make something to take pics in front of... Would like a cap of maybe the coridor of Mos Eisley, and one of a death star hallway, or entrance way. Can anyone help PLEASE.. Actually ANYTHING will work.

Hey guys and gals, I have searched everywhere for an HD screen cap to have blowed up to an 8' by 12' background to use for pictures at troops. I have sent PM's to alot of people to no avail. Does ANYONE have the ability to do this? I have a Relay for Life this weekend and wanted to make something to take pics in front of... Would like a cap of maybe the coridor of Mos Eisley, and one of a death star hallway, or entrance way. Can anyone help PLEASE.. Actually ANYTHING will work.

I THINK this is the right link to a hi-res deathstar hallway pic.

http://www.501st.com/forum/login.php?redirect=viewtopic.php&t=63263

HTH

Chris

Hey, I got a file, and am working on it now

946 mb file! WOW what a big file.

We are making it 8' tall by 12' wide

Using core board as the base

Will take a truck to haul, but will make a great backdrop if everything works out

I still need a photo of an mepd scene?

Would like to do that as well