Anyone know what's going on at the Japanese Garrison?

Arppegio

They were with TM Revolution (J-rock band that's done songs for Kenshin and Gundam, for you anime fans out there) in some sort of performance.

http://www.japanstarwars.com/main/data/2006/01/02.html

I don't know if this was for a concert or music video but whatever it is...that's pretty **** cool. Any one know what this was?

They recently were invited to perform on NHK (Japan's govt. run tv network) annual Red and White Show. Basically every New Year, they broadcast a bunch of their national celebrities and pop idols doing their thing. This year's had a SW theme in it. The pics were from the Japan Garrison's rehearsal and performance and does look pretty cool.

Too bad they didn't do this when I lived there because the show can be pretty insipid at times.

They recently were invited to perform on NHK (Japan's govt. run tv network) annual Red and White Show. Basically every New Year, they broadcast a bunch of their national celebrities and pop idols doing their thing. This year's had a SW theme in it. The pics were from the Japan Garrison's rehearsal and performance and does look pretty cool.

Too bad they didn't do this when I lived there because the show can be pretty insipid at times.

Hope someone there taped it. Would love to see some clips. Looks like they had some good fun.