Looking for stuff for a Boba fett outfit

iron ram

You know I have read on the dented helmet an estimated cost for a decent Fett runs somewhere around 2k-3k depending I am sure on how much you can actually do yourself. Again, this was another member asking. However, I have seen some photos of the end product and if he is a true Fett fan like myself, they look superb.

Exactly! The Dented Helmet is the right way to go. And if your buddy wants to go really, really pro, Boba Maker is the answer to his bounty hunter's prayersPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Of course it is not cheap, but it is worth every single buck of it. Question is: Is there a Bounty Hunter that requires a few coins? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thanks woodman

I will pass the info on to him

I know he will be happy

Yup, the Dented Helmet is the place to go...I'm a regular over there. I built my ESB Fett for less than 2K so it can be done, just have to go to the right people. Boba Builder in the UK is good but VERY expensive. Your friend needs to do is research and take it slow and be patient...lots of parts! :)