MY SCRATCH BUILT T-21 AND E-11 PICS

hey guys! now i am able to post pics again,i thought i'd share some pics of 2 T-21's (one for dave marsden - td5423, and the other for me!) i scratch built using PANDATROOPER'S AWESOME TEMPLATES!!! B)

i was also so inspired by his weathering technique, to the point that i am a fanatic now!!!! i did mine and dave's blasters,then re-worked and weathered smallys cushmans 21' too,i even used this dry brushing method on my e-11 as well,but wanted a darker finish on that though!!!!!!

hope they look ok guys! :)

various pics of all the blasters at various stages in my link

http://img860.imageshack.us/g/t21slingandstockageingp.jpg/

early stages.....

Holly Mosses bro! Can I get one of those for X-Mas?

Posted Image

Outstanding Rebel Pounder bro!!!

Congrats my fellow Trooper!

Posted ImagePosted Image

hey guys! now i am able to post pics again,i thought i'd share some pics of 2 T-21's (one for dave marsden - td5423, and the other for me!) i scratch built using PANDATROOPER'S AWESOME TEMPLATES!!! B)

i was also so inspired by his weathering technique, to the point that i am a fanatic now!!!! i did mine and dave's blasters,then re-worked and weathered smallys cushmans 21' too,i even used this dry brushing method on my e-11 as well,but wanted a darker finish on that though!!!!!!

hope they look ok guys! :)

various pics of all the blasters at various stages in my link

http://img860.images...ockageingp.jpg/

early stages.....

juan,noel and rick have seen the build progress on the 3 T-21'S and the 2 E-11'S on f.b.....they look different now bro! will post more pics very soon! :)

i just got "zig-zag" barrel details to do now ;)

Man.... I am having to get going fast on this stuff for the Phoenix Comicon coming up. You got this down pretty quick. Gives me hope that I can as well.

Looks fantastic!!!

the T-21'S are only the second blaster builds ive done buddy! i had little confidence i could do it, but terry's templates and tutorial have been a massive help to me and my confidence! B) i now feel confident enough to do more detailed builds in the very near future!

good luck bro,and use pandatroopers templates and tutorial to help you! ;)

Ok, I came up with a couple questions to ask you,

1. What did you use for paint?

2. What did you use to create that almost seamless appearance between pieces? It looks as if your gun was truly stamped!

i sprayed the gun satin black, and for weathering i used 2 humbrol colours.... gun metal,and satin black bro!!! the reciever/stock was wood,but i added abs to it to make the details ! :)