Hip pouches question

Yeah,

If your are going with a 3 slot for the shoulder, I would suggest it to be leather. But, if you go canvas, that would not prevent you from being deployed.

Actually, there are a fair number of TD configurations (if you chose to go the screen accurate configuration way) that use only 3 slot leather pouches (mp40 or Stolla Wien). Just a few of the screen TDs use the canvas MP38/40. But since the Move Along Trooper has it, it is a very popular choice no doubt!

Hope it helps.

Saludos

If your are going with a 3 slot for the shoulder, I would suggest it to be leather. But, if you go canvas, that would not prevent you from being deployed.

Saludos

Yeah I was thinking of having a 3 slot canvas + tool pouch on the shoulder and the two 3-slots on the belt (as used by the captain - cantina version for example).

I just wanted to be sure if I could use a canvas pouch on the hip or not. I was pretty sure the ones on the hips were all leather, as Kenthork said.

I got this set from a german supplier though which I dyed black - and there is one 3 slot canvas pouch without the tool pouch. But I guess that one is useless for a TD?

Posted Image