Need some Help.

Robbie

Hey everyone I am currently doing a charity event for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) where I will be "arrested" and held on a "bond" of $1,400. I need to gather donations for the bail if anyone can help that would be appreciated. The donations are going for research to help kids with Muscular Dystrophy here is the link to my donations page:

My link

Thanks

Well I am working as a Detention Officer for the city of Artesia in Artesia, NM. I am actually in the process of going to the Police Academy here In New Mexico in July. Hope I can make it <_< Oh and I am in the middle of making me a sandy as well hope I don't mess it up too much :wacko:

The reason why I am doing this for this organization is I like helping people that have special needs especially kids. My dad is a Volunteer Fire Fighter and he does a lot for this same organization when they try to "fill up the boot." Don't know if they do that up in Canada but it is where fire fighters have a fire boot and ask for donations which goes to kids with MD.

So I already have had some interaction in this group when I was a kid doing this same kinda thing with my pops. Finally they approached my mom and she couldn't do the activity of being "arrested" so she gave them my name and number they called me and I said I would do this.

Well Quebectrooper I hope this answers your questions. If anyone has any other questions please fell free to ask.

Hey Robbie,

How are you doing?

Thx for sharing your background and project.

I guess Pats question was intended to let us know a bit more of your cause and who we were going to help joining you. We, as a community and individuals are always willing to help others, specially kids. But it is important to us to know that the money, time and energy we spend on this efforts go to a real cause. I can see yours is. :D

I am sure that the more you share and let us know about your project and cause, the more troopers will be inspired to donate and help.

Also, good to see you are building a TD. If you need any help in that area, just ask. ;)

Good luck with your project. Hopefully lots of troopers will join you and fund your bailing out.

Saludos.

Juan

Thanks Juan and I will keep everyone up to date one how it is going as well as any information that comes my way. Oh and Ill make sure and ask plenty of questions on my TD want to get it right you know.