I am now a Hunters Lair member, is anyone else

tk7713gra30

Hi all,

I can't thank Smally enough for a great trade,

Always been a fan of Pred and now I have this lovely head.

I hope it will be the start of a full set up, NOT in place of SW by the way but more a new addition to a props room.

Looking to get some dreads now and then will add the quills.

Smally is the best to deal with and I love it, if any memebers are on Hunters please let me know as I am very very new to that direction of the hobby.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

best wishes and thanks again mate

gra

That is one SWEET lookin' Predator!

And no, I'm not a member on the HL, but I am a lurker... and have considered (numerous times) joining and doing a Predator suit.

For now I'm sticking with humans from Star Wars (TDs and TKs) and aliens from a certain lizard world. B)

Boy I am jealous, 2 tks, 1 Vader, 1 gurad and I sooooooo want to be Pred.

Slowly catch the monkey I think.

So I have the head but I am thinking of sculpting one of my own as I think that may be quite easy, casting it will be the hardest.

My first and next tackle is really the body, is it better to buy or scuplt and latex on a sculpted mannequin/life form. I am worried if I buy one it will be loose if I sculpt on a padded mannequin can I not pad once pulled off

Cheers guys, I really need some help here and don't want to fall into the traps that I did when i first started TK, ie, buy and then have to upgrade everything. I want it right first time if I can

Best wishes

Gra

Thanks for the kind words Gra - and thanks for the trade - 3PO will be getting a paint job soon off of the father-in-law as he knows his stuff when it comes to this sort of stuff!

It might be worth you having a chat with Marcel from our Garrison as he has a couple of Predator costumes (P1 and an Elder)

Posted Image

And just in case you need to conatct any of the guys or just for your own info: Your new head is sculpted by Usurper (UK)and was painted by Seahunterr (USA). Glass eyes and neck ring were made by Froggy (France).

Thanks again dude,

Smally.

I was a pred for many years - the pic I posted is pretty old and I have dismantled it a while ago - but I loved winning the contests at the clubs with it for sure. But that mask from Usurper is sweet. I have purchased things from him also - never disappointed with stuff from him.