If it's quiet I am away for 2-3 weeks

tk7713gra30

Hi all,

I love to post on here nearly every day or at least look.

I am away from Sun onwards for maybe 3 weeks as I get my guys ready to go abroad.

I have posted all orders for tips and the radio and if not received yet you will very soon,I will be doing some more when I get back and have spoke to a couple of people, so if you want anything please PM me and I will be on to it and reply as soon as I can

I just wanted people to know in case you did not hear from me, I hope to have some computer access but I maybe restricted to Military only.

Best wishes and I am around until Sun.

Will say hi as soon as I get back.

Gra

Hi all,

I love to post on here nearly every day or at least look.

I am away from Sun onwards for maybe 3 weeks as I get my guys ready to go abroad.

I have posted all orders for tips and the radio and if not received yet you will very soon,I will be doing some more when I get back and have spoke to a couple of people, so if you want anything please PM me and I will be on to it and reply as soon as I can

I just wanted people to know in case you did not hear from me, I hope to have some computer access but I maybe restricted to Military only.

Best wishes and I am around until Sun.

Will say hi as soon as I get back.

Gra

errrr who said that ;)

all the best on your Hols B)

Hi all,

Got back early hours for 48 hrs so catching up.

Have replied to all messages and resin will be with me this week so will PM all that asked.

i don't like being away and not answering straight away but please stick with me for a couple of weeks, I will sort you out and will not take any money until ready.

All the best

Gra

Miss you all, Salisbury has had nice weather :(

it has actually been nice, for a change