well, well well look what the cat dragged in

supa troop

well well well

im sure you guys here know about the Court case that is happening at the moment between AA and LFL, Well some guys have hyjacked AAs Face Book page and are waging war and personal vendettas against him on there, well a certain someone (am i allowed to name him) has joined in the AA bashing and dragging up old news from days gone by.

One of the reasons i became dispondant in this Hobby and kind of gave up on the Trooping side of things is due to "he who cannot be named"

In the old days i was a closet fan of ?? and would sometimes try and defend him on the RPF but like everyone else i quickly got fed up of him and the enevitable happened.

Like many Folks ive always wanted to own a ?? set of Trooper Armour, and was delighted that about 3 and half years ago i had saved up enough to get a set.

After a few emails exchanged i promtly parted with my Money and 3 and half years later im still waiting ............for years TE has ignored me and for years ive heard his lies.

Well now im a little more optimistic after all this time his bitterness has finally bitten him on the backside, by sheer chance i happend to check the AA face Book page and there he was, oh boy did i give it to him publicly :D

He has now Promised me and i gather a few other people my set of ?? Armour that i paid for nearly 3 and half yrs ago

So my dilemma now is do i celebrate that i will get my ?? or do i still not believe a word of it ;)

time will tell i suppose

I am no friend with AA or TE nor in facebook or in real life.

But I am of those who think they have become a shame for this hobby.

Even if I personally have no personal issue or vendetta agains either of them, I would like to see both of them step up and for once deliver as promised.

One should just say the truth and stop taking advantage of sincere fans who only want to fulfill their childhood dream of being a Stormtrooper.

The other should just pay for what he has stollen from so many and stop telling lies and never delivering.

MHO.

Saludos

I was disgusted with the way some people have acted on the AA forum and posted the like.

I am not saying AA is to be defended or am I asking anyone to support him, equally I am not saying not to, but things on HIS OWN page seemed to be getting out of hand, particularly by members from forums, they even started to get personal to other people that had posted.

I agree that there is a lot to be said, and I think these forums are a good means, I just wish they had done it better, and if they did have something to say, not have PERSONAL digs at others who have posted.

I have owned AA, I have a Spec lid now, but I also like all my other lids, that is called sitting on the fence :D

Best wishes

totally agree Graham, when it becomes personal its wrong.

however without getting drawn into a large debate, AA hasnt exactly helped himself, i doubt the truth will ever be truly know about who sculpted the Trooper helmets, id love it to have been Liz Moore but without hard facts and evidence its sadly one mans word against another.

on a positive note, i may have a nice set of ?? Armour arriving soon :P ....... yeah right :rolleyes:

Hi mate, I agree about the debate and he hasn't helped at all, and as mentioned I am impartial, I just like what I have from all makers. It was more the manner that got to me.

Hope you get your armour ok mate, make sure you post as I am sure you will.

Best wishes mate

Graham

As I used to say in the Army, it's not real until I see airframes on the tarmac. Until the box arrives on your door - given his past history - I wouldn't even think about it.