The most accurate helmet

Viktor

Well, the topic says it all really - which helmet would you consider to be the most ANH accurate?

I got a SDS myself but are looking for a replacement as it just doesn't feel quite up to the challenge.

From what I've seen, the TE2 lids looks most accurate, would anyone have an opinion on this matter?

Well, the topic says it all really - which helmet would you consider to be the most ANH accurate?

I got a SDS myself but are looking for a replacement as it just doesn't feel quite up to the challenge.

From what I've seen, the TE2 lids looks most accurate, would anyone have an opinion on this matter?

this web sight is good http://www.starwarshelmets.com/index.htm and there are some revues as well.

Well worth a look

Yeah that's a great site.

But IMO the most accurate helmet out there is TE. I wouldn't go to him direct but would look to get one off of a member who's selliing. Next would be TE2 - would always deal with Tony direct though! ;)

Smally

Yeah that's a great site.

But IMO the most accurate helmet out there is TE. I wouldn't go to him direct but would look to get one off of a member who's selliing. Next would be TE2 - would always deal with Tony direct though! ;)

Smally

Is TE2-Tony a member here on MEPD? I've had some trouble finding his stuff, but I would love to own one of his helmets.

Is TE2-Tony a member here on MEPD? I've had some trouble finding his stuff, but I would love to own one of his helmets.

Yeah he is/was..... not seen or heard from him in a while (?) :(

His board name is 'hpdblues'

He's a busy guy but will get back to you when he can.

If you have no luck getting a TE2 then PM me bro. I have one in my garage that could maybe use a good home ;)

Smally.

Gino/TE2 is a cast of a screen used ANH helmet, and i guess the most accurate.

Heres a pics of my old TE2:

Posted Image

But the TM helmet, are so sharp, and got many accurate details add on.

Like the tear drop bobble, the bump in the right side tube, all 10 mouth holes showed, line in the back tube and vocoder etc:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have a special love for both my TE2 buckets, and considering the lineage, I would say that is a very very good option for the ones looking for a screen accurate bucket.

My Gino on the other hand is just awesome. Has some detailing I had never seen on a bucket before. An awesome piece no doubt.

I have yet to see a TM but I do know that even though it was not casted from a screen used bucket, a lot of work and detailing has been done to make sure it is accurate, sharp and detailed. An awesome piece.

MHO.

Hope it helps...

Saludos

I personally have a TE2 an absolutely love it. There is a definite difference between it and alot of other helmets it's been compared against. The only drawback in my opinion if there was one is that it's not made of abs so it's a little bit more delicate.