Mushroom cups?

Wolf

Dirty boyeee, i got the tupperwear ones and they seem a little smaller than the original screen ones?

yes they are a tad bit smaller than the screen used ones...i think those actually may have been vac formed using the tupperware cups. they do the job great for the wetwipes container and its the closest ive ever found to a match. theres a couple of guys on here that have vac formed ones available....Crashmann and Mr Bojangles

I Vac-formed over the Tupperware bowls in black HIPS to make mine, they come out larger, in the correct colour (so no peeling paint) plus for the top 'cup' I left a plastic tab on it to attach to the seed tray. This plastic tab I chemically welded to the seed tray in order to get a good strong bond (as I obsessively over-engineer everything lol).

I got mine in today. Man...they seem WAY too small, but they are the same dimensions as listed in the above post. Not at all what I was expecting!

my feeling too when i first saw them. if you work them right you can actually make the cap removable....becomes perfect size for a drink, cell phone, id's....etc...etc...

my feeling too when i first saw them. if you work them right you can actually make the cap removable....becomes perfect size for a drink, cell phone, id's....etc...etc...

You mean the cap on the wet ones bottle, right?