Diamond Knee Plate

Pappy

Just saw this,i don't know if this had been discussed or not,but if you have a vac formed knee plate on your armor,REJOICE! :D

To me it looks like they were vacced

Posted Image

unfortunately this is the only reference i had for this view

Yes, they are vac formed, same as the rest of the armour. They are the original knee plate part of the armour until the design was revised when they went back to the studio.

I believe these original Sandtrooper armours stayed as they are and never got revised. I'd bet they were pulling Stormtrooper armour while the filming in Tunisia was taking place and they had all new suits to use at Elstree.

Yes, they are vac formed, same as the rest of the armour. They are the original knee plate part of the armour until the design was revised when they went back to the studio.

I believe these original Sandtrooper armours stayed as they are and never got revised. I'd bet they were pulling Stormtrooper armour while the filming in Tunisia was taking place and they had all new suits to use at Elstree.

WOOHOOOO!! :lol:i got to change mine :P

So if its also vac formed,did they also attached it with glue?

I thought there were tatooine scene shot at Elstree sir? :unsure:

i better stop here,i start to be like a reporter :D