UK 501 id and how do I troop when time comes

tk7713gra30

Hi all,

I have been an avid memebr on here for a while and i hoped you may be able to answer some questions.

I was accepted in the UK garrison with my TK number 7713 a few years back. Due to work ( I am in the services) I have not been able to officially troop, ever :-(

I am on the system but I have since changed my email and although I have emailed the staff several times I can't get a reply. I basically want to get access to the forums again as my password reset is going to my old account.

I hope to have my TD ready this year, when ready can I still apply for deployment and can I attend events through this froum or do I have to access the UK garrison.

As I said i am still there as TK7713

If I need to go through the UK garrison I really need to get in touch with them to enable me to get back on the forum.

Many thanks for your help and better I start looking into this now

Graham, I had the same problem some time ago. I have been with the UKG for 10 years now and was also in the Forces at the time. When I returned from a posting abroad I discovered that my old ID had been passed on to a member in the German garrison! I was gutted and had to re-apply for whole status again and also had to submit new photos all over again!

I hope you don't have the same problems that I had!

Let me know if I can help you out dude.

Smally.