Touring in Antigua Guatemala

Sandman Tigui

Picture this: A group of 15 tourists hearing the explanation of the tourism guide and all of a sudden they turn around their cameras and take pics of a TD coming out of the nowhere, who enters the old ruins of Convent Santa Clara to rewrite tourism history. Jajajajaja!

These ruins where made in the year 1700 and ragged to rubble due to the earthquakes of 1773. So the scenario was fine for a great contrast and give ANH setting look a like.

I share with you 6 pics, although all the entire sets can be appreciated in: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandmantigui/sets/

Viva la Empire!

SMTPosted Image

post-0-041342100 1294335206_thumb.jpg

post-0-065698900 1294335208_thumb.jpg

post-0-082619400 1294335210_thumb.jpg

post-0-075499400 1294335212_thumb.jpg

post-0-006809000 1294335474_thumb.jpg

post-0-018268900 1294335476_thumb.jpg

Nice shots. Luis what is your armor ?

Thanks bro! It's a full AM, whereas I had the chance to choose and become either the white troopers of the Empire or choose to become the Dirty Boys of the Galaxy. Yeap, the dirty path is way much better.Posted Image The weathering is inspired in the ruins of which the pics were taken.

SMT!Posted Image

Thanks bro! It's a full AM, whereas I had the chance to choose and become either the white troopers of the Empire or choose to become the Dirty Boys of the Galaxy. Yeap, the dirty path is way much better.Posted Image The weathering is inspired in the ruins of which the pics were taken.

SMT!Posted Image

No my Guatemalain friend , having both is the best way !!!! :)

You are very lucky to have such a wonderful place, looks amazing.

Thanks Joseph! Antigua is filled with places like these, since this was the "Old Capital of Guatemala" . It was founded in 1543 and has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. So anytime you get around here for any reason, let me know.

Cheers!

SMTPosted Image