Making the leap

ECOLI

Well gents,

It was time I have decided to make the leap and order my brown box I just put the down payment on an AP brown box and will in the mean time be prepping to make it worthwhile. I cannot wait to work on this and see it to completion. Any advice on things to pick up before it gets here??? I also hope to post pics on the progress etc I know I am going to need some help.

I would get:

- undersuit (Underarmor, etc)

- TK boots from TKboots.com

- neckseal

- blaster of your choice

- canvas belt

- canvas shoulder straps

- pauldron

- pouches

Also, start looking into tools and supplies like E6000, industrial velcro, elastic, snaps, lexan scissors, craft knife, sandpaper, spring clamps, etc.

If you want a more accurate helmet, you can upgrade the brow trim, neck trim, lens material and mic tips.

Oh ok I better tell what I do have

undersuit

tk boots on wait list

neckseal

Orange Pauldron

Small pouches

Blackened Mp40 pouches

Nomex gloves

Rivet Gun (I know you cannot leave the barracks w/o one)

Need blaster

Need Pack

need most of these tools where can I get lexan scissors and industrial velcro I have E6000 :)

I would get:

- undersuit (Underarmor, etc)

- TK boots from TKboots.com

- neckseal

- blaster of your choice

- canvas belt

- canvas shoulder straps

- pauldron

- pouches

Also, start looking into tools and supplies like E6000, industrial velcro, elastic, snaps, lexan scissors, craft knife, sandpaper, spring clamps, etc.

If you want a more accurate helmet, you can upgrade the brow trim, neck trim, lens material and mic tips.

Thanks Guys

I knew it was time to really get into the project I was running out of small accessory type items I almost have them all. Need a few here and there but I think it will all come together once I have the armor kit itself and am in process of putting it together. I partially modded an EFX and was amazed at how a minor mod could make the helmet look even more bad A@@. I cannot wait to start from the ground up.