Woodmans TD build

woodman

I suited up today to make a list of what is left to do and get a feel for the armor. I need to cut more off the bottom of my shins, weather the other thigh, finish the belt,add the other pouches, finish the pack.

I took the helmet apart to sand it clean and weather it to match my style since I bought it already weathered. I ordered a sheet of visor stuff from TK4510.I need to make a neckseal also. Gotta work on the T-21 too. Tell me what you think. I dont feel to fat in it either like I do in my Fett.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking good Woody.

Real bad *** sandtrooper cool, the weathering looks good.

The packs looks nice as well, keep up the good work.

Is the body armor AM, and whit a TE line helmet.

The T-21 looks A+ too, is it a sci-fire.

Keep up the good work, and hopefully we see you deployed real soon as well bro :)

I didn't know / realize / remember you were such a stocky guy woody! This looks AMAZING though, and part of it (honestly) is because you ARE stocky! You look like a mean Bantha blastin' TD with whom NO ONE would want to mess with! Awesome!!! :salute:

I didn't know / realize / remember you were such a stocky guy woody! This looks AMAZING though, and part of it (honestly) is because you ARE stocky! You look like a mean Bantha blastin' TD with whom NO ONE would want to mess with! Awesome!!! :salute:

Yeah I have what can only be described as a "solid" build. My clone armor fits me like a trash can around the gut.

Thanks alot for tha great comments. I am not far off.

I am just going to get it approved 501st as a captain and then build the roadblock Private with the box pouch for my deployment.

Looks awesome so far Woody!

And yes, I agree with Noel. Your solid build ads a lot of presence and character to your TD... a real bad trooper.

I do have one suggestion to make, hope it is not too late in your build. Looks like your thighs are a bit too wide on the knee end. I might be tricky to make them fit and also a lot of work. But if you consider adjusting them there, I think it would add up a lot to your overall look.

Even if you don't, your TD already looks really good.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Almost there!

Saludos.