Mini TD build

supa troop

Looks real good Simon.

My son AJ is still undecided whether to dirty up is armor. He wants to be a Sandtrooper, but he also likes the lean shiny look.

It's a tough decision for a 9 year old to make.

You could just go HWT, the pack I sent you has no weathering and it will work for Heavy Weapons Trooper.

you know what John i think your right, i think he wants to go Dirty because Sandtroopers are my Fav and i may just say to him "look its fine if you want to saty clean"

by the way il have a special picture for you posted this weekend

I would love to get one of these going for my oldest son

hey Rick do it mate i cant wait to see my Lad go off in the complete kit for the first time, ive test fitted it with him a few times and its great seeing the look on his face, and watching him pretend to be a real life Trooper

hey Rick do it mate i cant wait to see my Lad go off in the complete kit for the first time, ive test fitted it with him a few times and its great seeing the look on his face, and watching him pretend to be a real life Trooper

I think I might just do that. He's maybe got a year left in his jawa so I'd say it's time to start thinking about it

We had our First Test Troop Today before the big event Tomorrow (sunday) just a wonder around the streets where we live all seems to be ok

Heres a few pictures for you

The First is for the MEPD Quarter Master John, without your help he wouldnt look half as cool..

Posted Image

Showing our Support to the MEPD Mini TD reporting for duty

Posted Image

Ready for Action

Posted Image

Will Add more for you tommorow