nearly 30 years between these two "toys"

kenthork

right now I made my boxes for my move house, I found one of my first plush "Judith"... :D what memories!!!

I said I'd be nice to do a picture with my latest toy of big children :) , to mark the occasion.

always like what we are still children, only the toys change, the spirit remains the same ;)

ps : it is cool , judith seems not too jealous she love me again :rolleyes:

Posted Image

:lol: Too cool bro, i hear you all the way.

I guess most of us have upgrade from the kenner toys, to full suits :D

I also have my favorite teddy here, i got all my most personal stuff from childhood in a box.

Teddys, drawings, pictures, cartoon books, tapes made back then of me and my family being together, a few kenner figures etc.

Love it ;)

childhood was a good period for many i think, lot of memories, and nice vintage toys and many more, the better period for sure!!

i had not too many (and enough <_< ) star wars toys, but a lot of die cast japanese robots, and master of the universe, transformers, gi joe and more i don't remember.

but "Judith" is one of my first toy/plush that i remember ;) it is not a great collector item but she is the first in my spirit.