Final name for my TD squad...and some logos

woodman

I like the 2nd one too. Just clean up the edges, make it vector, and I'd say make the lettering solid white and it'll be pretty much good to go! :duim:

One reminder, don't call this a "detachment"... it is only a patrol.

Detachments are the separate costume groups defined by the legion — like the MEPD, or FISD — so we don't want to cause confusion by saying "detachment".

We are just about to launch the official "sign up" page for these things.

So, I'd say hold off on any production of patches or what not in case there are some changes in name structure that you have to follow.

Though I doubt that will happen. B)

I will be keeping the second logo for my own personal TD patch when I finish my suit. They want to all wear blue pauldrons and do custom suits and stuff and I just dont think I want to do that.

Ugh... yeah, I agree.

That's not canon, and it's not even 501st.

There are some 'groups' that do some cool custom, non-501st stuff. But that's not what I'm thinking these patrols will be.

I am really wanting to call it "Khyber Pass Patrol" If you dont know what Khyber Pass means it's a desert mountain pass between Pakistan and Afghanistan that has been crossed by every great general from Alaexander the great to Ghengis Khan and countless battles have been fought there. It's been said about the pass that "Every stone in the Khyber has been soaked in blood" and it is "a sword cut through the mountains." So being called the khyber pass patrol would give us a reputation as widowmakers. Am I being corny or does it sound cool?

I am really wanting to call it "Khyber Pass Patrol" If you dont know what Khyber Pass means it's a desert mountain pass between Pakistan and Afghanistan that has been crossed by every great general from Alaexander the great to Ghengis Khan and countless battles have been fought there. It's been said about the pass that "Every stone in the Khyber has been soaked in blood" and it is "a sword cut through the mountains." So being called the khyber pass patrol would give us a reputation as widowmakers. Am I being corny or does it sound cool?

VERY cool I think!!