Light the Night Troop

Quartermaster

I have been meaning to post this for awhile, but have been super busy so I apologize for the late posting.

On Oct. 23rd, myself (TD2557) and Lenny Buccellato (New 501st recruit TK4169) aka Rancorbeast, attended the annual "Light the Night" troop supporting Leukemia and Lymphoma in Goshen, NY. Lenny did not have his official 501st approval yet so he did his usual awesome squiring and photo taking.

This is a cause that is near and dear to me personally. My wifes Grandmother, who I was very close with, was diagnosed with this last October and within 2 weeks, was no longer with us. We just recently found out that a fellow ECG member, who will remain anonymous, found out his Mother was diagnosed as well.

Every walker gets a balloon that lights up after dark. Red balloons are for those souls who have passed on and White ballons are for survivors. I can tell you there were hundreds and hundreds of Red ballons and not many White ones.

Special thanks to the Goshen Police Department for providing the Goshen Courthouse as a last minute changing area for me.

I was proud to represent the MEPD as a solo trooper for the event. Here are a few pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Me and my boys...

Posted Image

Looks like a cool event John, love the pics.

You got a beautiful family there, i guess the oldest one want to have he´s armor on too.

Full suit up shots whit cops, all ways rock.

I´m very sad to hear about your loss brother, hugs from here.