Pack #5 Filter Pack

Obievon

Okay Troops more questions. I put my version together but I need advice on what type of filter to use. Is it a Tractor filter cartridge or a Truck Filter with the outer metal skin removed. How about a vacuum filter canister?

I made one by using tubing and a plastic canister. Looks okay for now but I want to get it right.

Any ideas... it's really hard to tell from the screen grabs I've seen.

Anyone? :unsure:

Well,

This is a hard one.

There has been a lot of discussion on this particular piece. Some ppl argue that it is some kind of filter, some will say that it is definitely a jet engine part, some think it is a scratch built part and some others, like me, just don't know what to think.

There is a thread somewhere where this is discussed in depth, and there are pictures or schemes of the jet engine with the part depicted.

Anyway, if you are trying to build one, this is one of my fav references, although I have no idea who made it cause I just downloaded it and was not careful enough to check whose pict it was. All I know is that it was posted here a year or maybe two years ago.

Hope it helps.

post-1761-022527700 1288799431_thumb.jpg

Saludos

I have built 4 or 5 of this style pack over the past year and here are a couple examples of scratch built filters I have done as well as the packs they were installed on.

If you would like more details on how these were done, feel free to PM me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 months later...