Cheese Graters

Obievon

I have to ask what is the opinion on the Cheese Graters.

Which trooper wore them and if they did is it on both hands. I've seen different versions of the grates also. Some with spikes and some with oblong indention.

I just finished up my TD and I went with the Sergent Cantina Pack #5, I have other options and was just wandering where the grater fit in.

Thanks for the info in advance. I'll be posting pics soon of the finished armor.

I know I used to want to portrait the black pauldron/MG15 trooper from the roadblock scene, and he uses the cheesegrater. But not anymore.

For me now it looks more like some gaffer's tape on the glove than an actual part.

If you have some special like for this kind of piece, go ahead and use it which the configuration you like the most. Im sure no one will disagree that those are similar to screen used (the oblong indentation version that is), but most troopers wanting to go all the way to screen look, will probably prefer the latex hand plates on rubber gloves.

There are several threads about this topic. I'm sure you will find lots of different opinions on this that will give you some new points of view.

Saludos