mp3 player

Juliusthegreat

I am going to have a loop of sound coming out from the speaker on the backpack and want to know what kind of mp3 player I should look for? I am after a cheap one since it will only be used for the backpack, so the simpler one the better. But it still need the things (if there is any special things needed) for be used in the backpack.

I also would like to know if someone know how I can connect the mp3 player to a speaker and have extra batteries connected somehow to get "extra" longer power supply. I know it can be done in different ways, but I want the best one and the one used by most in here :).

Thanks for reading

I am going to have a loop of sound coming out from the speaker on the backpack and want to know what kind of mp3 player I should look for? I am after a cheap one since it will only be used for the backpack, so the simpler one the better. But it still need the things (if there is any special things needed) for be used in the backpack.

I also would like to know if someone know how I can connect the mp3 player to a speaker and have extra batteries connected somehow to get "extra" longer power supply. I know it can be done in different ways, but I want the best one and the one used by most in here :).

Thanks for reading

An iPod shuffle should do the trick. As for speakers that shouldn't be an issue as quite a few of us have installed speakers and even video monitors in our pacs. I am getting ready to install an iPad in one. Just do a quick search on here you should find what you are looking for.

An iPod shuffle should do the trick. As for speakers that shouldn't be an issue as quite a few of us have installed speakers and even video monitors in our pacs. I am getting ready to install an iPad in one. Just do a quick search on here you should find what you are looking for.

I thought Ipod was something other then mp3 :rolleyes: but know it plays mp3 lol.

Thanks

Use an Aker voice amp connected to the mp3 player, and put it inside the radio. Works great! The Aker amp has a really long battery run time.

I used a $30 mp3 player from Walmart.

I was thinking of using the speaker that comes with the rom/fx. Voice amp sounds esier since then the speaker is inside with the batteries (or aren´t they).

How many watts is your voice amp? there is several to shoose.

I have the Aker set up with a very old cheap MP3 player. I think the MP3 batteries will die out before the Aker, as I have left it running for 4-5 hours before without issue.

I have ordered the Aker and if I am lucky a workmate will have an old MP3 player to sell cheap :)

Good thing to know about the batterie time.

Thanks alot