The Saga continues...........

The WoodChuck

On a planet with two moons, in a far and distant galaxy, WoodChuck toils away in the Hole-In-The-Walla workshop.

There is ample space out front for landing space craft, and the workshop is locatd within a cave in the shadow of one of the planets moons. "Whir-r-r-r-r, Beep Beep, Click!" is the only sound heard as both battle droids focused on the movement just outside the entrance to the workshop. " PSTTTTTT, Zing," and a white sreak hit the target and a limp body mass transforms, then dies on the doorstep.

"Yes, it's a changling, alrght. Looks like it tried to be me," Woodchuck mentioned, while commanding one of the battle droids to dispose of the carcass. "I knew they were attempting to get the templates to my new rifle, but this is extreme."

"Safe to enter?" came the sound of a familiar voice. In an instant, four Republic Commandos were seen trying to enter, their mass completly blocking the small opening. "Yes, please come in, have some java juice, it's on the house." Woodchuck allowed the remaining battle droid to monitor and stand by for further orders. "Roger roger", came the reply.

"Stupid battle droids," muttered one fo the RC's. "We need to order new DC-17's. The entire garrison is going to be calling on you, and we just wanted you to have a head's up. some want the sniper attachment, some the Anit-armor. We all want the upgrades you include with each new version." Woodchuck began taking notes on his telepad, as the Squad boss continued. That RC pistol you make is a keeper, for sure. some of the guys are going to want to see that one."

"I saw Warbat use that new DC-15 HE ARF sniper rifle from Blastech to take out three driodreka's, really packs a punch," Sev added to the conversation.

"That's why the changling was here, tried to steal the master templates," Woodchuck said.

"Anyone messing with The Woodchuck has to answer to us, for sure. Fixer yelled.

"Thanks troopers, but I can take care of myself," Woodchuck chuckled. "Now where were we...............

Woodchuck here. It's time to order supplies for the next DC-17 and RC pistols run.

This is an interest only list. As of this date, 8/23, I have 7 troopers on a reserve list from the last run.

I have sent PM's to all of you. if anyone else is interested, PM me to get on the list. I will start the build in

10 -14 days. Again, this is Interest only, but do not PM me unless you are able to send full payment

when the items are ready to ship. These are hand-made, one at a time from wood and PVC.

Photos here: http://woodchuck.imperial-web.com

thanks,

Chuck

Posted Image