T-21 by the Woodchuck

Hey all. Been meaning to do this for awhile now, but I have been so busy with all my other projects, just couldn't find the time until now.

The Woodchuck made my this unbelievable piece of Sandtrooper equipment. When I got it, I was super impressed with the detail and build quality. This is a man's gun, no doubt about it. The Woodchuck has some mad skills and I would HIGHLY recommend his wares to anyone looking for a quality replica, Sandtrooper related or otherwise!

Unfortunately, I am going to be offering this up for sale for what I paid. I know, I know, I just got it AND waited months on his interest list for it! Since the whole "Elite" thing came about, I am focusing my gear towards the DLT-19 weapon. Besides that, I am currently working on an "Incinerator Trooper" set of armor in which I will be working on a custom Plasma Blaster/Flame Thrower with the Woodchuck. I am anticipating that weapon to be a bit costly, so I am getting prepared for that.

Anyway, here are some pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 4 months later...