picking the right pack...need help

woodman

I have a white pauldron and leather 4 pocket shoulder pouch, 3 pocket leather hip and a French/Spanish. I want to know does it really matter what pack or blaster I go with. Please give me some advice on choices or weather it matters. i have real hamburger stackers,pudding cups and pitcher lid so I want to use what I have with the most common pack and an MG-34. Will this be alright. Man Building a ROTJ Fett was easier than this! Thanks alot for any help. Woody

It really depends on how "screen accurate" you are looking to become. There are 5 different version backpacks that have a few different configurations for each one. The most popular choice for a "white pauldron" would be the SGT Pack....unless you are going for more of the "Look Sir Droids" character and then you would use the "move along" pack. But do a little research and you should be able to come up with the configuration that most applies to your character as a whole.....good luck man and let us know if we can help more :)

Thanks a ton Rolf. Well guys it sure looks like I have several options. I of course have an E-11(TS9808) so I could use it for most. I am going with pack#3 so I will be able to take pics of several Captains and Sergeants as I have both white and orange pauldrons. Thanks alot for all the help and the fantastic diagram.

Thanks a ton Rolf. Well guys it sure looks like I have several options. I of course have an E-11(TS9808) so I could use it for most. I am going with pack#3 so I will be able to take pics of several Captains and Sergeants as I have both white and orange pauldrons. Thanks alot for all the help and the fantastic diagram.

awesome....parts are pretty easy to come by for that pack as well. its currently the top replicated pack. make sure you post your progress. if you need more help let us know