Trying to get a MG15 home

nice-biscuit

I bought a beauty of a MG15 off Slavefire last year, but due to UK customs and replica firearms I have not been able to ship back so far. There is an exception in the law that anyone who troops for a known costuming group that works for charity ( like the UK Garrison ) , they can import plastic replicas. Slavefire recommended that if anyone is coming over to Comic Con from the UK with this charitable status then he could give it to them to bring back. This is only if the person can do it legally though. As a thank you for bringing it back I am happy to loan it to them for 6 months for trooping. This is a bit short notice I know, but I hoping someone might help.

I thought I would try MEPD first as it is more related to TD's.

If this doesn't work out would anyone be happy to ship this out to another European destination from the US for me?

I'm also open to any suggestions, except the ones where they think I should sell the MG15 to them :)

Please PM if you can help

Is the blaster here in the U.S.? I asked my wife who is from Berlin Germany if it was legal to ship a toy gun to Germany. She says yes, we just have to put "toy" on the customs tag. I shipped a fully sharpened 5ft Klingon Battleth to Germany before, so a plastic gun should be no problem. Here is my offer of a plan. You ship it to me,I ship it to my father in law in Berlin & he ships it to you. Just pay for the shipping & you'll have yout blaster. PM me if interested.

Thanks guys for your help. I might take you up on that Chuck.

Europe isn't the problem its the UK. We have tighter restrictions. I have to talk to Slavefire about breaking it down, or painting it bright yellow or something :( . It can't look like a real gun and as you know Slavefire makes awesome replicas.