Park Seed Trays

Chunk

Just make sure they are the correct ones. I had ordered some back in December and jus received my delivery. They are quoted the correct size but are smaller. If you could post the link to the ones you irdered that would be great. Thanks for posting :)

Just make sure they are the correct ones. I had ordered some back in December and jus received my delivery. They are quoted the correct size but are smaller. If you could post the link to the ones you irdered that would be great. Thanks for posting :)

WAIT! WHAT? You ordered in December & just recently received the seed trays? Were they on back order or do they have really crappy delivery service? :unsure:

The link is posted under my first post :P

They never said anything about back order. I called them at the beginning if may when I finally foun the order info. They told me they were scheduled to ship out within the next week. 2 months later half of the order arrived. The rest has not come yet.

As scootch said....they are good for smaller packs. I put my radio and gordons syphon in them and it was way too small. It will work but if you are looking for a more accurate pack you may want to look at alternatives.

FYI....the kids pack I built used the trays from park

They never said anything about back order. I called them at the beginning if may when I finally foun the order info. They told me they were scheduled to ship out within the next week. 2 months later half of the order arrived. The rest has not come yet.

As scootch said....they are good for smaller packs. I put my radio and gordons syphon in them and it was way too small. It will work but if you are looking for a more accurate pack you may want to look at alternatives.

FYI....the kids pack I built used the trays from park

were any good alternatives ever found??

I personally scratch build mine. They start out as plastic cake trays. I cut them sand them then add the line details. I'm very happy with the results. Cost me about 20 for the 4 plus plastic for the detail and take about 30 mins start to finish. I can post a tutorial I needed.

I've built a bunch of packs using the Park Seed trays. I have been getting them from Amazon.com instead of the Park site. They always show up in about 2-3 days of placing the order. Never a problem with delivery or being on backorder.

While they are a bit smaller than the Crashmann trays, they work just fine. The radio and the upper tool box do sit slightly off the trays, but I'm pretty sure they are slightly offset in the movie as well. Here is a couple recent packs made with them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

well if you already ordered them....you might as well try them out. I grabbed a couple of the ones i had purchased and started to mock assemble just to see how accurate it could be with the smaller trays. Im sure if you do your pack right it will work out just fine bro.

Ok Im really cofused now. I just got the "order mailed" email from Park Seed Co. The email sent says included in my order is 2X #96373 seed trays (12x8x2 1/2" ) & 6X #6115 seed trays 12x8x2 3/4" I only ordered two sets(3 trays per set)of 96373. The way the email reads it seems like I'll be getting a total of 8 trays. :blink: Maybe this will work out for me. I'll be sure to let everyone know what comes in the box, & post pics when they come in a few days :td:

Wahoo! the seed trays came in today. They measure 8 1/2W X 12L X 2 1/2D Not sure if this is the correct size. I thought I read some where here that they should be about 8 3/4W. Ohh well these will work for me just fine. I'll get to work on the pack next week after San Diego Comic Con. :td:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats crazy....the second part of my order hasnt arrived yet....im calling them tomorrow!!!

anyway, i did a SGT pack the other day with the trays and although a little smaller than some of the other options....the pack came out great.