My path to the dark side begins

locokarma

I've always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Such as finding this site and the useful information that I've found.

Now, it seems that I have found someone that also has a love of Star Wars, and has an almost complete set of FX storm trooper armor that he may be ***Crossing fingers *** willing to sell me at a somewhat discounted price. Included will be the black body suit, and gloves. The only things I may have to buy: boots, voice amp, and the blaster/or BFG.

So, keep your fingers crossed for me as I will have a chance to look at it next week- He had it for three years, and said it needed some minor work- such as some of the velcro is messed up. He said he could take care of it and may even just take the velcro out and put in snaps.

One small step for me.... One large step for the Empire.

My suggestion would be to take an active role in repairing or modding the suit. You'll gain valuable experience in the wide world of costuming. Theres nothing like putting a suit together from scratch, but any work done along those lines will help when you want to branch out and do another costume.

Good luck troop...