WIP: dsonik1's TD

dsonik1

Okay, so this is a bit pre-preemptive, but my TD stuff will be in on Wednesday so I am super stoked. Doug (aka Jedi5150)has agreed to help me with this, as time allows. As soon as it's ready, I will be having Doug put me in for my TD, and as soon as my pack is ready, I'll be applying for deployment with MEPD.

So here's what will be coming in...

AP gen 1 helmet

One full set of FX TK armor (with 1 broken thigh.)

Brand new AP thighs, shins, shoulder bells, biceps, and forearms

3 pauldrons: Orange, White, and black

A full set of authentic german heavy leather war era pouches (left side, right side, and chest)

new pair of CAboots TK boots

Gloves

I still need the ab-mod and TD knee diamond. I believe Doug's gonna help me out with the pack and E-11.

Also coming in with this, will be my new Boba vest so I can finally get him finshed and apply for my BH, as well....

*Does anyone know where I can get police chatter to loop on my i-touch?

Sounds good Sonik. It looks like all you need now is to start working on your stuff! :D

If you need any info or have any question, ask! We will be happy to help.

And post pictures of your progress, we love pictures!!

About the radio loop, we have one available in the TD section of the forum, as well as in some other forums. Bu it is exclusive for TDs and in some forums its also available for Legion members. So at soon as you get your TD designation, we will clear you for the TD and 501st legion so you can get it.

Don't worry, the loop wont be going anywhere.

Saludos.