Paint question

I use Krylon Fusion gloss black ( 3 coats)followed by using krylon fusion silver or a chrome paint to dry brush the raised details,giving the blaster that well used look.As well i dry brush a little bit of the scope/scopes with a little bit of gold for a worn finish on any brass-like parts,etc.

For my blasters, i always use krylon flat black! I feel its slightly greyish tone make the blasters look more real.

Ditto on that, I love the flat grayish/black look you get from Krylon. I used it on all my weapons.

I use Krylon satin, then dust it with a gunmetal grey color. Then I weather it via dry brushing / sponges.

Hey i got a question on painting blasters. Has anyone here ever used the Krylon fusion paint with the textured finish??. I was thinking after seeing what it looks like that it might be a good one for e-11's. Some original sterlings have a rough/texture-like finish if i'm not mistaken???.I was thinking maybe testing this on one of my nerf dh-17 dart shooters

I did painted my E11 with a texturized paint, and then recoated with black. The results are... well, unique I would say. I dont know if it looks more real or not. It does look more sci-fi for sure...

Check my building thread here:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6267&st=0

Hope it helps.

Saludos.