Fem-troopers drawing in progress

Too Much Garlic

Not really sure where the off-topic part of this forum is located, so I decided to post here and then if this is the wrong place, then I'm sorry. Please move me to the right section if this is not it.

Love Star Wars and have for a while been fascinated with the idea of female troopers, so I thought I'd give it a go with a little drawing.

Well... here is a work in progress... needs some redoing later on, since there are some inaccuracies in the armor, (I would be happy if you would point out the mistakes, so I can make the armor more accurate - I already know of the mistake that the ab-plate is off while the cod piece is still on... and the hand guard is misshaped, but if there are any more mistakes, then please let me know!)

Enjoy

Posted Image

One of the comic book artists at C3 was drawing Bettie Paige taking off TK armor, that was rad. Yours has a similar feel, arm & "pants" armor only, pretty cool.

Ohhhhhhhh,

Betty PAGE in TK armor!? Now that's yummy!

Guns

I'd like to see a good looking brest plate. All the ones I've seen so far have too much of a natrual look to them and don have the hard lines of the TK gear. I'm not much of an artist so I can't really explain what I think it should look like I just know the current ones all look really out of place with the rest of the armor.

Awesome drawing! It's sexy but not too much so. There's something erotic about her being tough yet feminine, and being 1/2 in 1/2 out of armor suggests a private moment too.

What is it about tough women that we love so much? Perhaps it's the joining of two things we enjoy - tech & ladies?

I'd like to see a good looking brest plate. All the ones I've seen so far have too much of a natrual look to them and don have the hard lines of the TK gear. I'm not much of an artist so I can't really explain what I think it should look like I just know the current ones all look really out of place with the rest of the armor.

Yes, I agree... I don't like to see those rounded, exaggerated breasts on the breast plate, that is SO NOT the way to go - yet, some like it. This is supposed to be military, not babe-show... and military is uni-form - meaning identical and without individuality, so to have the female armor differ too much from the male armor would be insulting and missing the point.

I would imagine that the chest plate for women would look pretty much like the male version, very angular in its design and shape, though, perhaps extend outwards a bit more... but not much, since it's a uniform and no distinction should really be made between male and female armor - and definitely NOT on the battlefield.

Tbh: I think the way the female troopers armor was completely identical to the male version in the fan-film I.M.P.S - The Relentless was exactly how it should be done. No difference, other than in size.

NoHumorMan living up to his name. It's there to be sexy and in the spirit of the uniform not to be the uniform. I don't like the femtrooper brest plate becuase it doesn't match the rest of the armor. I'd like to see what sculpted that mached the rest of the look but still had the sexy look to it as well

NoHumorMan living up to his name.

Well, I cannot change who I am! ,)

But I agree, yet, I still think that the more male version of the chest armor, only slightly altered for the female troopers would be more sexy than those rounded boobs you see on fem-trooper armor nowadays. But that's just my opinion... hehe.

yes, maybe use the regular breast plate but bring it out a little more to accomidate, and shorten it from the bottom to expose more belly area. I think it would be a little difficult to get something as naturally round and full as a sexy breast to still be sexy with a harder ridgid look but it should be possible. now whos the artist.

--I'll be in my bunk