my dlt-19 build progress day 8

hi guys,i donned my scruffs again today to carry on with the dlt :)

i assembled bipod,fabricated trigger surround,shaped trigger surround,added grip plates

just need to fill,shape,add circular disc to mag side of grip plate (like the screen used ones) replace countersunk flat head screws with dome head ones,make sight assembly,prime,paint,weather and varnish stock,then i think thats about it!!!!! :)

it measures 42" from tip of upper stock to tip of muzzle

its got a bit of weight to it-thats how it should be!!!!!!

see ya later guyz.

hi guys,i donned my scruffs again today to carry on with the dlt :)

i assembled bipod,fabricated trigger surround,shaped trigger surround,added grip plates

just need to fill,shape,add circular disc to mag side of grip plate (like the screen used ones) replace countersunk flat head screws with dome head ones,make sight assembly,prime,paint,weather and varnish stock,then i think thats about it!!!!! :)

it measures 42" from tip of upper stock to tip of muzzle

its got a bit of weight to it-thats how it should be!!!!!!

see ya later guyz.

the actual length is 44 and 1/2 " mg 34 was 48" apparrently,as until recently (cheers nol) i have had no exact measurements to go by, i dont think i was too far off :) just a slight extension to barrel length,nothing major!!!

DAY 9

ive added circular disc to grip section as applied to the modded mg-34's used in anh (chewbaccas bowcaster had one as well apparrently),added safety catch,added plate on top of feeder tray(opposite side to feeder box)andshaped catch under feeder tray,filled reciever and varnished stock. just got to replace grip plate screws for dome head ones,make sight that attatches to side of reciever,then ready to prime and paint :)