Star Wars Exclamatory

FIVE

I was thinking last night (which I do from time to time) Battle Star Galactica really did sci-fi a favor by coming up with "frak". It's such a good "exclamatory" word (now you know what I mean by "exclamatory") and works well in public and all general areas... even on boards when used correctly (never on here). But, Star Wars doesn't have anything like that. Sure... there's "Bantha Poo Doo"... but... that doesn't really work as an exclamation.

So... what would be some good, military / hard nosed sounding words that might be used by veteran TDs stationed in Mos Eisley? What do WE say when our DLT-19 misfires and that little Jawa gets away? What do we mutter under our breath and buckets when the store is out of blue milk... again?

Like I said... keep this post frakkin' CLEAN or I'll move it to the TD only area... where it will still be made to stay clean!

(yes... it's a can of something I've opened but I thought it might be fun.)

These are a few of my favs, while not as colorful as Frak I think these have their own merits...

Stuck-up half-witted scruffy looking nerf herder

Laugh it up, fuzzball.

I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee

Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that

Hurry up, goldenrod!

Rebel Scum/ We don't need there scum

• 5 weeks later...

LOL. Heck if i wanna use colorful language, without trouble i just go to my cousin (whos scottish brogue is amazingly rough).He gets so mad sometimes he literally creates curse words on a daily basis.can't understand a word of it, but sounds hilarious when he does.(Example) He called me a "Bled-metherin jegadite",once......god only knows what da heck that is

Yet another bad Ackbar joke that works well too:

Posted Image