My ESB Build

FIVE

I posted this on the FISD too but thought, since I'm the DL, I should "mirror" it here as well because I want my sandy brothers (especially those of you who never visit other forums) to get to see other things going on.

It's still a while off before much will be posted... but I have some pieces starting to arrive, so... HERE... WE... GO!!!!

Here's my ESB holster from Anrev. ESB = hangs with loops / goes on the right side

It's very, very nice!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Finally, a question — just in case anyone here knows — what are the differences between the ANH E-11 and the ESB E-11?

Besides wearing the holster on the right-side of the armor, there's no Hengstler counter, no power cylinders, or wires.

Oh the pressure, I can't handle the pressure... :icon_eek:

T :salute:

Thanks man! I got the same reply on the FISD. ;)

That's great because I just have to remove the power cylinders from the ammo case and I'm good to go with my E-11!

And what pressure do YOU have? B) haha

My Sci-Fire E-11 with proper modifications for ESB. I also reapinted it and drilled out the "holes" along the barrel. Also drilled a hole in the back for the "d-ring." What's cool is this works for my sandtrooper still as the counter / etc. aren't required for a TD. B)

Posted Image

Here you can see (sort of) the holes I drilled out along the barrel...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's the hole I drilled out for the d-ring

Posted Image

Hey Ben... yeah, I did more "battle damage" on this one than I used to have. But, for some reason, people in New Mexico always would comment on how my blaster was "new" or "hadn't been used much" when we were trooping. Yet another thing I was surprised general public would notice. :P So... this time I did a bit more.

I just sprayed some silver spray paint into a shallow lid and used a dry paper towel to "hit" the high points.

I let nature do the rest. B)

Here are some more pictures of my blaster. After re-watching the movie again the other night, I repainted it to match more of the look from ESB. Not nearly as much weathering, but it still has a little.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image