Water Pump Sound

FIVE

I know a lot of guys (deployed) use the MEPD audio loop now... me included... and I was thinking, "What else could you do to add "ambience" to your character whilst on a troop? Then I thought, well... if you were a real TD out on patrol you'd not only have the radio communication... but you'd also be able to hear your cooling pack running.

So... here's an audio file of a water pump that I found that I think goes quite well for what the TD pack "noise" might sound like.

Just for fun. B)

http://www.soundsnap.com/water_cooler_compressor_buzz

We should do a thread with all the loops, audio and video effects that people have used over the years.

Myself I am going to rebuild an effect pac to use at Cons. again.

This is is an a video of one of my old packs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xavierdare#p/u/12/uL1U-ndbIGw

I slapped together the video and audio a while back and other troopers have used it as the basis of a radar special effect.

Posted Image

Is there some way to download the sound clip without signing up?

I think I will find a cooler and record it myself so there is no copyright or whatever involved. If I do so, I will post it here for everyone to use. Just need a mic... hehe...

Saludos.

I think I will find a cooler and record it myself so there is no copyright or whatever involved. If I do so, I will post it here for everyone to use. Just need a mic... hehe...

Saludos.

DO IT!!! B)

Saludos.

Thats would rock Juan.

If you do a new mepd police radio sound take, please let me blast the sand crawler :laser::jawa::peace:

• 3 weeks later...