Detail Photos

I had a great find at work today... I,m working on a Motion Picture and we are shooting a bunker scene filled with firearms and I found not only a real Sterling in the Set dressing, but also an MG-34, turns out the Weapon Handler is an old buddy and I now have an open invite to his shop to photograph any gun I want to (they have 14 MG-34s in stock)....After explaining that I was building a Santrooper, I found out that he is a huge fan too...I thought this would be a great way to give back to all the folks at the MEPD for all the hard work that they have put into the site...please let me know if there is a certain picture/angle/detail shot I can get for you and it's done! Cheers

I had a great find at work today... I,m working on a Motion Picture and we are shooting a bunker scene filled with firearms and I found not only a real Sterling in the Set dressing, but also an MG-34, turns out the Weapon Handler is an old buddy and I now have an open invite to his shop to photograph any gun I want to (they have 14 MG-34s in stock)....After explaining that I was building a Santrooper, I found out that he is a huge fan too...I thought this would be a great way to give back to all the folks at the MEPD for all the hard work that they have put into the site...please let me know if there is a certain picture/angle/detail shot I can get for you and it's done! Cheers

Jordan thats awesome...just take a few pics just to even show us...have we ever met?...I will be in TO for Wizard Toronto Comic Con March 26 - 28 with the 501st as my newly Sandtrooper.

rob

I will try to grab some pics today if I have a chance and I wont be in TO for the Comic Con... the comany moves to Louisiana to finish the show from the 20th until mid April... I will miss it but I'm sure we will run into each other at some point... I will look for you. I'm not 501st approved yet but soon....BTW GREAT work on your Armor & Gear!

I'd love to see detailed pics of:

- folding bipod (bottom, side and top views

- butt stock end profile (oval shape)

- top of receiver

- detailed shots of the front and rear sights

Thanks for offering this!

So here's what I was able to grab so far today... we have wrapped and the set is being struck... so I will go to the weapon handler's lockup in the next couple weeks to shoot some details shots of the guns...ALSO I discovered the he has 2 MG-15s and 4 Lewis Guns in his stock...so let me know what you need and I will do my best...This is an open offer there is no cut off time...Cheers

What's up Jordan,

Can you take pics of the Lewis Gun with a measuring tape next to it. (Top, Bottom Side/Side, Front, Back)

That would be a great pic template for a newbie like me to try to build it from scratch. :)

Thanks a lot!

What's up Jordan,

Can you take pics of the Lewis Gun with a measuring tape next to it. (Top, Bottom Side/Side, Front, Back)

That would be a great pic template for a newbie like me to try to build it from scratch. :)

Thanks a lot!

Great idea!!

That would be very usefull...

Also, if thats not toooooo much asking, a picture with a grid under the gun would be awesome. Something like a cutting mat with the square pattern under the gun.

If it is to difficult, well... no worries bro!

Thx for doing this.

Saludos.

No problems, I can do pretty much anything anyone needs short of casting them...Please keep the wish lists coming and I will try to work it all for everyone...I will put a list together before I head off to shot them... may not be until I Picture wrap this show in early April... but I will get it done...I also will try to Pan Tone match the colors for all the Metals and wood stocks... Cheers

Right click image, properties, highlight and copy address, paste adress in browser assress bar. Right click and Save picture as.

Thanks, but this only works in IExplorer, not with Firefox which I usually use. Strange, but hey - it worked after all!