Fanedit: Adywan's Star Wars: Revisited

Smally

Hey troops,

I've heard a lot of good stuff about this fan version of ANH and hunted it down on you tube. It really is worth the watch for those who haven't seen it!

Any one know where I can get the full version onto disk?

Many thanks,

Smally.

I have a copy of it. I'm trying to find / remember who I got it from... but I can make copies if I need to. (it's allowed)

Hey Nol, Was it TDyoda? the only reason I say is because I have just been searching MEPD and found this:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=4568&st=0

Cheers,

Smally.

Hello, I can say it's really good. Very good. It is more like me saying that the end is brutal (Spanish expression) If you have not seen it I advise you not to think and get a copy.

There are 3 versions

Divx

DVD 5 (with extras)

dvd 9 (with many but extras)

In each of the versions are slightly different.

They also leave a link to your next creation ..... simply stunning.

STAR WARS: EP V "REVISITED EDITION"**ADYWAN**

yes I have a full version copy as well...great stuff...will be showing this at my Event in May

Where did you get it bro? I'm dying to get hold of a dvd of it!

Cheers,

Smally.

You'll see multiple covers

from this link has to search ..

STAR WARS: EP IV 2004 Special Edition REVISITED by Adywan

and select the type of document you wish to achieve.

You need the download manager JDownloader

The file you are low is a container that opens this program and manages all the download, once you have achieved all the same document it together and turn it into a DVD ready for roasting.

Excuse my English, there will surely be partner who can explain it better than me.

If this message fail to comply with a rule please please do delete this message. Thank you.

There was a direct link on the main boards forever so that might help.

I have a copy and its pretty sweet.

In fact its the only copy I watch anymore.

Love watching it with the special features where he explains what he did. Which I find both funny and entertaining.

When I was a kid I was a fan of the radio play which has a slightly different audio track like

Luke crying out for Biggs just after he gets blown away. Well as an adult I thought I had imagined

that as a kid. It was cool to hear that audio inserted back into the movie along with a few others.

(and yes I do own the regular DVD copy which I guess makes me legal)

I'm having issues trying to ownload it. I have donwloaded Jdownloader but am still not able to complete it.

Does anyone have either a site where it can be bought straight on DVD or can someone make me a copy and send it to me (PM me if you can do this!)? - I obviously wouldn't expect it to be free.

Many thanks troops,

Smally.

• 2 weeks later...