Carnival in Düsseldorf (Germany) 1st Event

Volumino

Hey Troops,

I just wanted to show you what some friends and me have done on Carnival. It was Carnival Monday and in Germany there are really many people who celebrate it. You drink something go out to the city and you watch the special parade and almost everybody who is on street masquerades himself and this time we were the only ones with a cool costume :D Just watch :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As you can see it still doesn't fit everywhere like a glove but this has been my first troop ever :D

For my first event it has been really stressfull but we had a lot of fun though and I think there were more than one million pictures taken of us.

BTW: Do you think I would be MEPD Approved with this armor, okay I'm waiting for my pack and my lewis to get ready but till now I think there's not much missing. *huh*

Troop on, Volumino

Looks like fun. And being your first troop it must have been very exciting!

I like the pict of you 4 on the snow.

With this and Rolfs picture, it has become common to see TDs on snow. LOL!!

The armor looks fine to me. With time, you will learn how to wear it better and will feel more comfortable for sure. Im sure you have spotted stuff to be improved or reposition after wearing it in a troop. It always happens.

You now just need a belt pouch and the backpack... and ready for deployment!

Good job!!

Saludos

Man... Can't wait until we get more Troopers in Tulsa, I want to go out and do stuff with people. I have to go out and have friends in normal clothes come with me for stuff right now and I feel like I'm really missing the whole experience.

Man... Can't wait until we get more Troopers in Tulsa, I want to go out and do stuff with people. I have to go out and have friends in normal clothes come with me for stuff right now and I feel like I'm really missing the whole experience.

Hope you can troop with more troopers soon... Its a wholenother experience and ppl apreciate it differently:

1 trooper = what a great costume

2 troopers = look at those stormtroopers

3 troopers = wow you guys rock

4 or more = this is the real thing, Star Wars is real!!

add a Vader = WOOOOW!!!! the Empire is here, we better behave.

LOL

Saludos...

Looks like a great and fun troop, but also cold.

I guess you have a few extra under suits on, to hold out through the day.

Your armor looks great, i guess you just need a few hip pouches, a blaster and pack, then you are good to go.

Posted Image

Cheers bro :)