Adidas Originals and Mexican Garrison

iconoclasta_88

Just as it has happened in several different countries so far, yesterday Adidas held a party in their Adidas Originals Headquarters in México City.

The Mexican Garrison was asked to take control of the party, have some pictures taken, dance a bit and celebrate Star Wars and Adidas. The Imperial Forces showed everyone who is in charge in this galaxy.

At the arrival, guests were received by Vader and two Royal Gards. Then, as they came into to store, they were met up by Sandtroopers (me included). Upstairs they could find jawas, tusken riders and even Biker Scouts. Outside, at the backyard/lounge, TKs and TS met the guests where thet could enjoy some DJ music, drinks, pizza in the shape of the Adidas logo. And here and there they could bump into Boba Fett who was just looking around for that "space pirate" (he did not shoed up btw)...

There also was a place where guests could have their picture taken by a pro photographer with their favorite characters.

Some guests attended in SW fashion, costumes or just attitude. It was a great party. Most of the Star Wars Adidas stuff was rapidly sold out and everyone had a great time celebrating.

At the end, I was lucky enough to buy the very last Black TK jacket from the country. Yep, it was the last one in stock and no more in this model will be brought to Mexico anymore.

Here are a few pictures, but I will post some more as soon as I collect them from others in the Garrison.

Enjoy...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It was a great troop!! And I got to use for the first time my finished TE2 armor!!

Posted Image

Saludos

Just as it has happened in several different countries so far, yesterday Adidas held a party in their Adidas Originals Headquarters in México City.

The Mexican Garrison was asked to take control of the party, have some pictures taken, dance a bit and celebrate Star Wars and Adidas. The Imperial Forces showed everyone who is in charge in this galaxy.

At the arrival, guests were received by Vader and two Royal Guards. Then, as they came into to store, they were met up by Sandtroopers (me included). Upstairs they could find jawas, tusken riders and even Biker Scouts. Outside, at the backyard/lounge, TKs and TS met the guests where thet could enjoy some DJ music, drinks, pizza in the shape of the Adidas logo. And here and there they could bump into Boba Fett who was just looking around for that "space pirate" (he did not shoed up btw)...

Posted Image

Saludos

Saludos Juan, looks like you and fellow Mexican Garrison members have had a ball in this Adidas Originals party event!

Hmm...even the Jawas :jawa: and Tusken Raiders :tusken_icon: made their way there too eh? Good thing there are Sandtroopers :td: such as you to enforce the Galactic Empire's Law and Order so that nothing gets out of hand! ;)

Looks like a great! troop bro.

DJ, pizza whit :jawa::tusken_icon: etc... sounds all most like the Mos Eisley cantina :D

We should have done the same event, for our adidas shop here in Copenhagen.

But not enough could join the event, so it was a no go for us this time.

Troop on :)

cool event bro'

i can see that adidas do the same thing (gathering 501st troopers in shops) all over the world.

it is also really nice to see your new te2 armor just finished in action!!!

you rocks guy!!!! really!! ;)

It was lots of fun. And it is a special feeling knowing that you are part of a worldwide initiative with Adidas, LFL and the 501st...

THX bro.

Looks like a fun event. Did you score any free swag?

Well, not really. But it didnt matter. I was fortunate enough to be able to buy the last available tk jacket in the whole country. That and being invited was enough for me!

great work bro!looks like it was blast!

It was. Lots of fun and lots of troopers!!

:)

Way to go guys! The Mexican Garrison has really taken off the past few years. It seems like just yesterday you guys were small.

THX bro...

Yes, the Mexican Garrison is growing and taking importance in the SW panorama over Mexico. From a couple dozen members a few years ago to almost 110 today. Now Mexico is an Imperial territory no doubt.

Saludos Juan, looks like you and fellow Mexican Garrison members have had a ball in this Adidas Originals party event!

Hmm...even the Jawas and Tusken Raiders made their way there too eh? Good thing there are Sandtroopers :td: such as you to enforce the Galactic Empire's Law and Order so that nothing gets out of hand! ;)

Yep. We had lots of fun. And the two Jawas and Sandpeople were no thread at all. Nobody messes with the MEPD!!

:D

Looks like a great! troop bro.

DJ, pizza whit jawa, tusken etc... sounds all most like the Mos Eisley cantina :D

We should have done the same event, for our adidas shop here in Copenhagen.

But not enough could join the event, so it was a no go for us this time.

Troop on :)

I asked for some Jawa Juice at the bar, but they had already ran out of it. HEHEHE...

Great troop indeed.

Too bad you were not able to had the same event over DK. The Adidas ppl was great and so are the clothes and sneakers...

Thx for all your comments.

Saludos