Sonix Switches and knobs

jedi5150

I had found the original, working switches on ebay back in 2006, bought about a hundred of them to go out with the radios we were making at the time. Earlier this year when I started working on the super-detailed Sonix radio I could not source them anymore. There are some similar ones online but they aren't exact.

As for the two smaller knobs, you can find some at Radio shack, but I think they're too tall. When I molded them up and made casts, I only filled the mold half-way.

I had found the original, working switches on ebay back in 2006, bought about a hundred of them to go out with the radios we were making at the time. Earlier this year when I started working on the super-detailed Sonix radio I could not source them anymore. There are some similar ones online but they aren't exact.

As for the two smaller knobs, you can find some at Radio shack, but I think they're too tall. When I molded them up and made casts, I only filled the mold half-way.

I'll check "the shack" for the knobs. I'll have to dig around to see if I can find some switches.

My awesome wife had someone build a radio for me as a Christmas gift, and it's TONS better than my previous scratch-built attempt. I'd just like to upgrade it with more accurate switches and knobs.

Thanks Mike!

-Doug