TK to Sandy conversion?

SCORCH

Here are a few of my finished weathering (this was allot of fun and messy)

...things still to complete in this order:

1. figure how to fasten the side and shoulder pouches for now.

2. canvas shoulder straps

3. backpack - sergent style

4. green plastic lens ( I have the green bubble ones)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is a quick photo of me wearing the new TD armor...

Posted Image

Haha... I just realized (after looking at the last 8 or 10 posts) that this thread was / is you dude! So I had already commented on the bubble lenses a long time ago on here, and then again today on fb. haha... sorry about that. ;)

This is one awesome lookin' TD though man!

I'd be proud to troop with you wearin' this! B)

LOL doesn't everyone have one...here is a quick photo..

Posted Image

WoooOO now thats a true SW collection set up room.

Love it buddy.

Your sandy rocks ;)

(we don´t have a extra room here for that, at the moment.

But i have a green light for the wife, to have both 1 stormtrooper/1 sandtrooper in our living room= Looks pretty cool too.

Love when people don´t know you comes by, and don´t know what to say hahahaha :D )

My parents gave me and my brother a "Star Wars" room in 1984. It had a "Hoth" rebel base, "Jabbas Palace" and other areas all set up with all our SW toys (and many new ones). It remained the "Star Wars" room until around 1990.

I bet I have pictures somewhere...

...figured how to attched the shoulder pouch

Looks great man!

Please let us know how you did the pouch. I'm always interested in how others have done it.

Mine is just hooked to a strap that hangs over my shoulder and is hooked to the top bar of my pack. But if you have a better way (seeing too that we now have the same shoulder pouches) I'm 1.9% ears!

Looks great man!

Please let us know how you did the pouch. I'm always interested in how others have done it.

Mine is just hooked to a strap that hangs over my shoulder and is hooked to the top bar of my pack. But if you have a better way (seeing too that we now have the same shoulder pouches) I'm 1.9% ears!

Very simple actually for now until I get the backpack (if thats how they are attached) or I may leave it.

I used an elastic strap and some snaps.

Not ruining the pouch I attached the elastic strap around the top leather loop in the back of the pouch. and the other end of the strap with a snap to the underside of the rear back plate, just under the shoulder strap (I know these have to be changed..LOL). The strap is not visable when the pauldron is added. some quik picks..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, that's pretty much how I have mine cept it's looped around the pack bar instead of connected to the backplate.

I might change it to this config though because then I wouldn't have to have my pack all the time... though I love wearing it. Oh, and it's easier with the pack straps to have it connected to the pack instead of trying to lay it "over" them after you put it on. (that make sense?)

Thanks for the pics! B)

nice job on your suit TKyoda, and your room is awesome B) , really clear just enough for me, my ancient room was too charge so i think now less is more and the presentation is also important that the collection!

just one thing to say about your suit if you want to be more accurate, TD don't have ribbed plastic part between the front and back chest like stormtroopers, only canvas beetween this two parts.

• 1 month later...

Changed my should straps to canvas...all I have left is replace my bubble lens with nice flat ones...and then MEPD here I come...I hope :D

Sweet man!!

Almost there... almost there... stay on target... B)