Hello, Troops!

TK-813

Well, after seeing the Carolina Garrison of the 501st in person about 5 years ago at a local comic shop, my brother and I have finally decided to make our bid for acceptance into the 501st. He decided to go the TB route, and has been messaging people all over the Pathfinder Boards and learning the how-tos of the Biker Scout. I've been doing my own research over the past week and wanted to post and start meeting people, as I intend to become a Sandtrooper (c'mon, you guys have the biggest guns, how could I pass on that? :D )

So Yeah, I'll be perusing the boards and probably posting questions here and there over the next few months while I get things in order. My Goal, at the moment, is to have my costume up to standards by Celebration 5 next year (assuming it is a go, which it seems to be hehe)

I'm just shy of 6'1" and about 160 lbs, so if anyone has any pointers, dos, don'ts, etc, feel free to PM me, I'll be checking back daily!

Pleasure to meet you all!

Welcome to MEPD.net, the most wretched hive of scum and villainy... er, I mean the best Detachment in the Legion. You've come to the right place for everything Sandy. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I'll try to get you pointed in the right direction. Also, the search function, at the top right of the screen, should become your new best friend. Once again, welcome to the forum!

Thanks Skodatrooper, I've done that now :) Let me know if I left any important information out... I'm not much for instant messenger programs so I don't really have any, but if they're recommended I'll grab one.

And thanks thegreatsot, I'll do that :)

Hey man... welcome to the boards! I was a clean TK first, but the lure of the dirty boy won out in the end!

If you have questions look, then ask! It's a great place (as I'm sure you already know.)

What type of armor do you have / are you thinking about getting?

If you've not bought yet... do your research first! My "Armor 101" page can help a bit with that... but these boards and even the FISD? are great resources as well (not to mention starwarshelmets.com)

Welcome again... it's always good to have new people on the boards. B)