My TE2 TD Armor

FIVE

These pictures are awesome... and painful to a person just starting on his first suit of armor.

Looks great, and three buttons or no, I hope my armor looks as good when its finished :)

Thanks man. B)

It's a great, great process! Have fun with it, and don't rush, and have fun! (in that order)

Okay all... buttons are fixed, and new pictures taken this afternoon with dirty shoes and the whole bit. I've submitted them and will submit here when I'm 501st approved but wanted to post a couple of pictures here and get some input on my pouches...

Have a look at these 2 pictures...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Question: Do you think I should "swap" my shoulder pouch and my hip pouch?

The shoulder pouch shrunk a lot when I weathered it in hot water. (FYI use WARM water!) I need to move it "down" a bit more onto my front anyway, I know that, and it WORKS... I mean it's fine I know... but just preference... what do you think?

OR should I just get a new shoulder pouch?

(anyone got one they're selling cheap?) B)

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!!!

Question: Do you think I should "swap" my shoulder pouch and my hip pouch?

The shoulder pouch shrunk a lot when I weathered it in hot water. (FYI use WARM water!) I need to move it "down" a bit more onto my front anyway, I know that, and it WORKS... I mean it's fine I know... but just preference... what do you think?

OR should I just get a new shoulder pouch?

(anyone got one they're selling cheap?) B)

It looks GREAT Nol! Very good job... I specially like the weathering on your bucket, it is amazing!!

About the pouches, well, I guess its a matter of being happy with it. I looks great for sure, and if you just move down the shoulder one it would be fine.

But since your bucket and pauldron looks like a move along... maybe you could try and get a canvas 4 pocket mp38/40 pouch for your shoulder.

I got a set for less than 30 from http://www.ima-usa.com/ it is not 100% screen accurate, but it does look good (even much better for real than the picture on the site).

Just my opinion.

Saludos.

It looks GREAT Nol! Very good job... I specially like the weathering on your bucket, it is amazing!!

Thanks! B)

But since your bucket and pauldron looks like a move along... maybe you could try and get a canvas 4 pocket mp38/40 pouch for your shoulder.

Good idea man... I think I'll do that as an "upgrade."

Do you have to paint them black?