Star Wars Celebration V

Guest Star Wars Updates

Guest Star Wars Updates

Celebration V is almost here. It is said to be May 21-23. I cannot wait until then. I was hoping I could ask George Lucas a few questions. There are five different cities where it might be held; Baltimore, Indianapolis, Chicago, Minneapolis, or Orlando. I don't care where it is because I know I am going, and I'm bringing my cohost Darth Domino with me. I cannot wait. If anyone is going to view this tell me where you think it should be. I don't think it should be held in Orlando, because then it would be hurricane season. I'm rooting for Chicago, because I have never been their. It is going to be so exciting, I will not sleep until I get their.

post-3020-1253530625_thumb.png

Baltimore is our Garrison's home turf, so we would have a lot of work to do if we got picked. But, I'm hoping they have it at the new National Harbor (also in Maryland). The Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center is the biggest on the East Coast and there's plenty of lodging, dining and an awesome river front view.